On my stop this morning to the Starbucks down the street from my house, God blessed me with something out of the odinary. If you know me at all, you know that the littlest things in life bring such joy and warmth to my heart and God uses the little things to bless me and speak to me.
This morning as I was waiting in line for my tall white chocolate mocho with Soy milk there was a very pregnant lady waiting. I got to admit I just love pregnant woman, talking with them and hearing their experience of what it is like to carry a child inside of them. I got to admit I looked over at the graceful woman in her comfty clothes who looked to be a good 6-7 months pregnant and in the depth of my heart was so blessed by just being able to see another woman in the midst of carrying the gift of life.
When I got to my car, I began to just thank God for the gift of life that He so gracefully gives us and began to thank Him that one day He will give me the opportunity to carry a child of mine. I will be honest and say that I always dreamed and desired one day of being a wife and also a mother, that I wanted this to be my number one ministry in life. I desire to raise children with great mercy and grace, that they would one day become great warriors for Jesus Christ.
I do children's ministry at my church and each week that I get to see those little one's I am truly blessed beyound words. I love spending that hour and a half with them while their parents go and get fed by the word. Each one of them is so unique in their character. One of my favorites is Maya, she is half white and asian and each time I see her she has the most beautiful smile in the world. She is two and brings such joy to my heart each time I get to hang out with her. She is always fashionable looking adorable. My favorite is when she wears her pink boots and shows them off.
Each time I see these kids, God not only gives me a glimpse of how one day He will bless me to be able to being a mother, but He also just gives me a glimpse of Heaven. I see these children and they have yet to learn the responsibility of life and the trials that come along with it. They are sweet, innocent and so pure at heart, just like Heaven. The sparkle in their eyes each time they see you and you smile and laugh with him, just reminds me of the glory to be revealed when we asscend to home.
I love how the Lord knows my heart so well, I love that no matter what I am going through, His beauty brings me to my knees in complete adoration of His majesty. God is teaching me so much, growing me and showing me each day that His plans for my life are good, that my desires for the future are good and who knows what is going to happen tomorrow or next week, all I know is that I want to follow Him in ALL things and be a witness to this world that says there is hope, peace and love walking with Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Tiffany,
I think it is wonderful that you are able to rejoice in these things that so many people pass by! Life is a miracle, especially a fresh life hidden within a life.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog, too.
Blessings,
Jen
eLLO, tIFFANY!
This work is very good, thank you
have nice wkend
Post a Comment